Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Chatting So Delightfully!

Although I love all tea oh so very much there is one tea that edges out the rest of the competition. That very beauteous tea is English tea. Now, this is not really a specific brand/type of tea (although always use a black tea), but really just a way of making the tea. I have been making English tea my whole life and at about five to ten cups of it a day, I would definitely say, I have perfected the art of making the perfect cup of English tea.
I could write a step by step approach explaining how to make this perfect cup of English tea… but I could also let this You Tube video do it for me!











Tea of the moment: Mango Black tea from Trader Joe's.

2 comments:

Casey said...

i love the video. the one step you do that the video leaves out is step 6: forget that you boiled water and reboil it 20 minutes later. that is the key, i think, to lulu's perfect cup.

Anonymous said...

ruru: english tea seems tricky. granted, i didn't watch the video. i, boy wonder, am usually very busy, and really just too handsome! but it just seems tricky. i imagine it requires a scone, is this true?