Sunday, November 4, 2007

bobapearlsbubblesCHOOBA



Ok so I figure it is finally time for me to introduce you to BOBA TEA!
also known as:
-Pearl Tea
-Bubble Tea
-tapioca tea
-Chooba tea (this one is new to me but that's what I'm told and I LIKE IT)

So I'm sure you've heard of it. It has become PRETTY popular over the last couple years here in the USA, but just for your 411 it actually came to be in the 1980s in Taiwan. So we, who are here in the USA went without for a pretty long time.

Some of you may be those people who are afraid to try it. A lot of people are. Those weird little ball things look pretty weird! But just try it! I mean it's just tapioca in a milk tea. It doesn't even have to be milk tea, it can really be any kind of tea you want.. COLD OR HOT. Oh the o-p-p-o-r-t-u-n-i-t-i-e-s. I swear once you try it you will eventually come to love it. This I am sure of. I say eventually as I have not met very many people that have love Boba on their first try. It is just too different. But just keep trying it cause it is just a fun drink.. you really just can't miss out on it.

LOVE,
L.J.M


Tea of the moment: Although I should say Boba, I can't cause I can't lie to you and know I can't fool you. My last post was just like 5 minutes ago... so it's kinda the same moment. So basically it's still my free tea... naturally.

2 comments:

Casey said...

ben is afraid of boba like people on maury are afraid of things. just fyi, don't talk about it in front of him or he cries.

Anonymous said...

in response to casey's post. it seems silly that this ben person is really afraid of boba, especially like people on maury are afraid of things. people on maury are crazy. just saying, this ben person probably isn't scared like that.